• Rain System for Extra Aeration
• Dual Biological Filters
• Carbon Filtration
• Quiet Operation
• Quick Filter Change
• For use in Freshwater, Plants, Reef andMarine Aquariums
• Flow up to 110 Gallons
• 400 Liters per Hour
An advance is small aquarium filtration as the Rio 110 is a four stages filter：
• A rain tray and wet/dry filter creates extra aeration and a strong biological filter.
• Quick change filter cartridge for mechanical filtration
• Activated carbon is built into the filter cartridge which removes toxins, discoloration and odor.
• The bio-foam creates extra biological filtration.
A feature unlike any other HOB filter is the option to add extra bio-bead media, carbon or carbon/zeolite to the filter by removing the bio-foam and replacing it with the needed media cartridge.
Flow rate of 110 gallons hour makes this filter is a perfect fit for aquarium kits up to 20 gallons.
L x W x H
|HOB110||4W||400LPH / 110GPH||16 x 18 x 6.5 cm|
．Disposable Carbon Filter Cartridge (1pc/pk.)
．Disposable Carbon Filter Cartridge (3pcs/pk)
．Bio Media (2pcs/pk)
．Carbon Cartridge (1pc/pk)
．Carbon/Zeolite Cartridge (1pc/pk)
．Bio Bead Cartridge (1pc/pk)
(click here to see more information)